It’s World IP day this week and how better to celebrate than coming along to a free half day seminar on Maximising Creative Value and IP?
It’s being run by QUT’s Creative Industries Faculty, and goes from 1:45pm this Wednesday (not strictly World IP day, but close enough) at QUT’s Kelvin Grove campus, here in Brisbane.
It looks like an interesting program, with lots of discussion of how to utilise new technologies to create business and innovation models for the creative industries. Jessica Coates of CCau will be presenting, along with:
* Anna Rooke, CEO, Creative Industries Precinct Pty Ltd
* Suzannah Conway, Chief Executive Officer, Australasian CRC for Interaction Design
* Regan Gourley, Patent Attorney, Cullen & Co.
* Matthew Tobin, Creative Director, Urban Arts Projects
* Christina Waterson, Architectural Artist
* Paul Loeffler-White, Manager IP Australia, Queensland
You can find the full details here