Below you will find links to materials produced by Creative Commons Australia and its [affiliate research programs](http://creativecommons.org.au/about).
* Redistributable [Info Packs and fact sheets](infopacks) about Creative Commons.
* [Introductory Animations](animations)
* The [CC Case studies](http://wiki.creativecommons.org/casestudies) wiki, with over 150 entries. Or for a compiled collection, see our publications Building an Australasian Commons: Creative Commons Case Studies Volume 1 and Asia and the Commons.
* [Publications](publications) on Creative Commons and related topics
* [Powerpoint presentations](presentations) about Creative Commons and open content licensing.
* [Videos and podcasts](audiovisual) of our conferences, talks and guest lecturers.
* Draft license [discussion documents](draft_discussion).
* [Advocacy](advocacy) documents, including submissions to various government inquiries and reviews.
* Past [Featured Items](pastfeatures) – check out a selection of Australian content we’ve recently highlighted.
Want some more information? Try these external links:
* [Creative Commons licences explained](http://creativecommons.org/about/licenses/)
* [Introductory videos and comics](http://creativecommons.org/videos/)
* [Introductory fact sheets and flyers](http://wiki.creativecommons.org/Documentation)
* [The history of Creative Commons](http://creativecommons.org/about/history/)