Podcasts and Vodcasts
Below are links to podcasts and vodcasts of various presentations, talks and conferences connected to Creative Commons and CCau.
- CCau Co-project Lead Professor Brian Fitzgerald presenting on ‘The Use of CC and Access to Public Sector Information’ at the Right to Information Day Forum, Brisbane, Queensland on 28 September 2010. The lecture is available on YouTube here.
- Presentation slides and video of the Open Government Data Conference, held at QUT, Brisbane on 23 September 2011. Presenters include Andrew Stott from the UK Transparency Board, presenting on Open Data & Open Government implementation in the UK, and Anthony Baxter from Google, presenting on Google.org’s crisis response efforts and use of open data.
- Open Content Licensing conference video logs – January 2005.
Below you will find slideshow presentations made by members of the CCau team to various organisations.
Creative Commons Licensing and Social Media Presentation by Professor Brian Fitzgerald on Creative Commons Licensing at the Social Media Club, Sydney event ‘Who Owns Social Content?’ in April 2010.
Lecture by Professor Anne Fitzgerald and Cheryl Foong on Creative Commons to University of Queensland (UQ) School of Journalism and Communication students, delivered on 27 August 2012.
Presentation by Cheryl Foong on the use of Creative Commons (CC) licences in the Creative sectors, and examples of new business models.
Presented at Creative Commons for You, and for Government free public seminar, on Friday 4 November 2011, National Library of Australia, Canberra (http://creativecommons.org.au/cc4youand4gov2011).
A presentation by Brian Fitzgerald and Jessica Coates on copyright and Creative Commons for independent filmmakers, given at the Byron Bay Film Festival in March 2010.
CCau staffer Jessica Coates’ presentation on CC for Educators to students in QUT’s undergraduate Education course in August 2008. You can find a video of the lecture broken into smaller segments on Youtube here.
A slideshow for QUT unit KCB202 New Media Technologies on Copyright for creative Collaboration
- CC and Open Business Models presented by Jessica Coates to Queensland University of Technology students, 2010.
- Creative Commons licensing for game content creators presented by Jessica Coates at Linux.conf.au, 16 January 2008.
- Getting it out there open content licensing + independent media by Elliott Bledsoe, presented at Ourmedia 2007
- Education sector: Creative Commons (CC): A New Model for Copyright Management by Professor Brian Fitzgerald.
- Creative Commons: an introduction by Jessica Coates, presented to the Anglican Church Grammar School on 15 May 2007
- Copyright for collaboration by Jessica Coates, presented at the Wiki Teaching Symposium at Queensland University of Technology on 6 July 2007.
- Creative Commons for educators presented by Jessica Coates at ‘My Space, Our Place: Opportunities and Implications for teachers and students in online environments’ held by Australian Teachers of Media Queensland, 5 November 2007.