Date & venue
Date: Wednesday, 1 September 2010.
Times: 10.00 am – 3.30 pm.
Venue: The Village Roadshow Theatrette, State Library of Victoria, 328 Swanston Street, Melbourne.
Local CC champions panelists
- John Jacobs, Open Media Designer, ABC Pool and The Night Air, Australian Broadcasting Corporation;
- Andrew Garton, EngageMedia; and
- Blaise Murphet, Platform: Journal of Media and Communication, University of Melbourne.
CC snapshot presenters
- Chris Chinchilla, Publisher, Aduki Independent Press;
- Ajax McKerral, Project Manager, Ping;
- Justin Schmidt, Producer, Digital Fringe.
Attending the Melbourne CC Roadshow? Be social—Share the Melbourne CC Roadshow http://bit.ly/melbrdshow short link, tell everyone you’re coming by registering on Facebook event and follow the discussion on Twitter via @ccAustralia and #CCRdshow10.
Credits—Image: Screen capture of Australia from OpenStreetMap, CC BY-SA 2.0 Generic. Font: ‘Rawengulk‘ by GLuk, SIL Open Font 1.1. Icons: ‘Remix’, ‘Noncommercial’, ‘Attribution’, ‘Share Alike’, ‘Copy’ and ‘No Derivative Works’ icons by Creative Commons Corporation, CC BY 3.0 Unported.