Below you will find links to various advocacy documents CCau and its affiliate organisations have produced, including letters and submissions to government reviews and inquiries.
- Submissions to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission’s 2010 reauthorisation of the Australasian Performing Rights Association (APRA):
- Submission before the draft decision – Nov 2009
- Submission after the draft decision – 1 March 2010
- Submission in response to APRA’s proposed changes– 23 March 2010
- Submission to the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy’s review of the future directions for ABC and SBS – October 2008
- Submission to the Attorney-General Department’s review on Copyright Photographs and Films in a Different Format for Private Use – February 2008
- Submission to the review by the Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy on the Extension of Legal Deposit to Audiovisual and Electronic material – February 2008