Below you will find powerpoint presentations made by members of the CCau team to various organisations.
A presentation by Brian Fitzgerald and Jessica Coates on copyright and Creative Commons for independent filmmakers, given at the Byron Bay Film Festival in March 2010.
CCau staffer Jessica Coates’ presentation on CC for Educators to students in QUT’s undergraduate Education course in August 2008. You can find a video of the lecture here, or broken into smaller segments on Youtube here.
A slideshow for QUT unit KCB202 New Media Technologies on Copyright for creative Collaboration
* Getting it out there open content licensing + independent media by Elliott Bledsoe, presented at Ourmedia 2007
* Education sector: [Creative Commons (CC): A New Model for Copyright Management](/materials/presentations/education.ppt) by Professor Brian Fitzgerald.
* Copyright for collaboration by Jessica Coates, presented at the Wiki Teaching Symposium at Queensland University of Technology on 6 July 2007.
* Creative Commons: an introduction by Jessica Coates, presented to the Anglican Church Grammar School on 15 May 2007
* Creative Commons for educators presented by Jessica Coates at ‘My Space, Our Place: Opportunities and Implications for teachers and students in online environments’ held by Australian Teachers of Media Queensland, 5 November 2007.
* Creative Commons licensing for game content creators presented by Jessica Coates at Linux.conf.au, 16 January 2008.
* Open Access business models presented by Jessica Coates to Queensland University of Technology students, June 2007.
* The Creative Commons Overview Jessica Coates presented at the Foundations of Open: Technology and Digital Knowledge Local 2020 Forum hosted by Senator Kate Lundy in Canberra on 3 April 2008.
Not by Creative Commons Australia