Creative Commons is an international non-profit organisation that provides free licences and tools that copyright owners can use to allow others to share, reuse and remix their material, legally. Releasing material under a CC licence makes it clear to users what they can or cannot do with the material. The six standardised CC licences each allow material to be used in a different way.
Creative Commons Australia is the affiliate that supports Creative Commons in Australia and administers the Australian Creative Commons licences. Contact us if you have questions or want to stay in touch.
- Creative Commons: Learn about the Creative Commons project internationally.
- Licences: Learn about the Australian and international licences.
- Videos: Videos about Creative Commons from ccAustralia and around the world.
- Case studies: Examples of how Creative Commons licences are being used in Australia and worldwide.
- People: Profiles of people behind ccAustralia
- Contacts: How to contact ccAustralia